Amazon Price: $16.99 ($1.06 / Ounce) (as of August 11, 2022 11:40 am –
- ☕ OUR SECOND MOST POPULAR LOW ACID COFFEE This single-origin Guatemala coffee is grown in the Huehuetenango region. It is shade-grown under guava, plantain, and banana trees which offer the coffee it’s fruit undertones together with the caramel and chocolate notes. We roast the coffee only to medium so as to maintain those flavors.
- NO PESTICIDES! We utilize only 100% organic certified arabica coffee entire beans, grown without chemicals or GMOs. In drinking our coffee you will just soak up helpful anti-oxidants naturally discovered in coffee grown at high elevations.
- ASSURANCE! In addition to being certified Organic, our Guatemalan is also accredited Bird Friendly and Fair Trade. These accreditations guarantee that safeguards fair pricing, employees’ rights, safeguards wildlife and the environment.
- ENTIRE BEAN IS BETTER! We just plan entire bean coffee for the best flavor therefore you might grind your coffee for any maker – regular drip, put over, French press, espresso and so on.
- FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED! We desire you to be happy! If you are not pleased with your coffee please contact us so we can make it right! Producer Info PartNumber: COMINHKG116843 Model: SYNCHKG116843 Product Info IsAdultProduct: no Size: 1 Pound
- (Pack of 1)
Coffee Maker Best Sellers