Why Mule Artisan Coffee?
A very well-balanced coffee, MULE Artisan is also known for its pleasant aroma. Colombian coffee beans are known for its rich, mild flavor because of the perfect climate and beans that are grown. Arabica beans tend to be slightly sweeter with a softer taste, but are also more acidic. It is delicately sweet in the cup, with a light, aromatic body.
The Fresh Roasted Mule Artisan Coffee process begins at the source. Our coffees are chosen and established with great love and greater yet – consideration of origin, flavor profile and quality. All of these components help us to deliver consistent, exceptional coffee with true approachability.
Flavorful, well balanced and pleasingly mild our MULE Artisan Coffee is an all-time favorite. Roasted to perfection, you’re sure to love our Colombian coffee.
- COLOMBIAN CAFFEINE: Start your day with the absolute freshness! MULE Artisan is a 100% Colombian coffee beans. Surprisingly, This Medium Roasted Coffee has more caffeine than the darker roasted coffee. A hot cup of this medium roasted coffee will boost your energy.
- NATURAL COFFEE: No chemicals, no preservatives. Coffee cannot be purer than 100% Arabica medium-roasted beans. This is fresh and full of natural flavor.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: These medium roasted coffee beans boost your physical performance and help you to burn fat.
- ACIDITY BALANCES: Medium roasted coffee’s qualities begin by creating a balance between acidity and body.
- RICH WITH AROMA: Rich, Warm, Inviting, Relaxing and invigorating all at once that it feels like it must be a drug. The Aroma of coffee beneficial effects on brain.