We’re Good Earth Tea Co and we get tea because we love tea, we just do. Tea comforts us, gives us a lift, thrills us, drives us, and makes us want to share our passion with good people like you. That’s why we have one of the world’s top tea masters sourcing out leaves and ingredients from around the globe and right here at home. All to create unique, exotic and exciting blends. It’s a great day here at headquarters when we all get together with our tea master to sample these new blends, make suggestions to perfect them, and basically bond over tea all day. We’ve been at this for 40+ years, planting our roots in the 1970s with our original Sweet & Spicy Tea which went from a local favorite to a country wide “tell my friends but don’t take mine” tea. Good Earth now has teas that span all sorts of tea varietals, herbs, botanicals and flavors … naturally good things carefully chosen and masterfully blended together for a one-of-a-kind taste experience.
- Black tea tangled with warm notes of cinnamon and sweet bursts of orange
- Also includes pops of exciting flavors like lemongrass, peppermint, anise seed, and ginger
- Satisfy both your sweet and spicy sides with this remarkable tea that can be savored hot or cold
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Kosher certified and gluten free