We’re Good Earth and we make tea. But we don’t just stick to the ordinary stuff. We seek out the exotic. The unexpected. The moments where you can really let loose. Because that’s what tea should do. And so that’s how we make it. We’ve been at this for 40+ years, planting our roots in the 1970s with our Sweet & Spicy which went from a local favorite to a country-wide “tell my friends but don’t take mine” tea. Good Earth now has teas that span all sorts of tea varietals, herbs, botanicals and flavors … naturally good things carefully chosen and masterfully blended together for a one-of-a-kind taste experience.
- Bursts of sweet orange tangle with spicy cinnamon in a black tea blend
- A surprisingly satisfying combination that can be savored hot or cold
- Spiced with rosehip, lemongrass, cinnamon, chamomile peppermint, anise seed, ginger, and orange peel
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Kosher certified and gluten free