Kona coffee is cultivated on the slopes of Hualalai and Mauna Loa in the North and South Kona Districts of the Big Island of Hawaii. Blooming in February and March the small white flowers known as “Kona snow” cover the trees. By April the green fruit emerges and by late August the red ripe cherries are ready to be harvested. Featuring a nutty aroma and sweet, juicy flavor profile, San Francisco Bay Kona Blend coffee makes the perfect start to your day.
- Made with beans grown on the slopes of Hualalai and Mauna Loa in the Kona Districts of Hawaii
- Sweet, juicy flavor profile
- Features a nutty aroma, reminiscent of almonds and macadamia nuts
- Medium, creamy body and a long caramel finish make for a decadent treat
- We are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.