The Adara CoffeeTM Extra Wide Base Pour Over Ceramic Coffee Dripper is a must-have for any coffee enthusiast. This dripper is carefully engineered to allow pour over novices to brew perfect cups of coffee while being the perfect tool for aficionados as well. This coffee dripper made from a thick, durable ceramic that is built to last. The base is extra large — at four and a half inches — meaning it will fit on even the largest coffee mugs! Definitely a must have on mornings when an extra large cup of coffee is desired. The cone is engineered for use with a #2 coffee filter. This means that you can put enough coffee grounds in the filter to brew up to four 6-ounce cups of coffee — or one really large 24-ounce cup perfect for work thermoses.
- BREW THE BEST COFFEE AT HOME: Coffee tastes different – and better – when done in the pour over style. Bright, sweet flavors and distinctive notes are all at your fingertips.
- USE YOUR OVERSIZED MUG: Unlike nearly every other dripper on the market today, our extra wide 4.5-inch base fits over almost all oversized mugs. No more brewing in one cup just to then have to pour it into your favorite mug.
- DURABLE & EASY TO WASH: This dripper is of a durable, thick ceramic construction that you can feel – not flimsy plastic or weakly welded steel mesh. And unlike mesh filters, no special brush is needed to keep it clean. You can even safely put it in the dishwasher.
- DRIP HOLES CAREFULLY ENGINEERED FOR OPTIMAL FLOW: The base of this dripper utilizes three drip holes, which allows you to achieve the correct flow for perfectly extracted and delicious coffee.
- FOR USE WITH STANDARD #2-SIZE FILTERS: Unlike conical drippers, our dripper features a flat drip section. That means standard #2-size coffee filters (such as Melitta) fit in it perfectly. No need to buy expensive specialty filters!