The AeroPress is an entirely new way to make coffee, American style or Espresso style for use in lattes, cappucinos and other espresso based drinks. AeroPress brews simply delicious coffee, 1-4 cups per pressing. Ideal water temperature and faster brewing yields rich flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness. Other brewing processes use near boiling water and long exposure to coffee grounds. Quickly brew a variety of coffee drinks including an Americano or an espresso-style shot for use in lattes or cappuccinos. Its total-immersion system permits extraction at a moderate temperature and a short brew time. Water and grounds are mixed together for 10 seconds, then gentle air pressure pushes the mix through a micro-filter in just 20 seconds, which avoids the bitterness of long processes such as drip brewing. The air pressure also gently squeezes the last goodness from the grounds, further enriching the flavor. The total brewing time of only 30 seconds results in an exceptionally smooth brew.
- Total immersion of the grounds in the water results in rapid yet robust extraction of flavor
- Because of the lower temperature and short brew time, the acid level of the brew is much lower than conventional brewers.
- Micro-filtered coffee so pure and particle-free that it can be stored for days as a concentrate.
- AeroPress is chamber is nearly self-cleaning. A 10-second rinse of the plunger is all that’s required
- Compact, perfect for camping. includes 1 press, 1 funnel, 1 scoop, 1 Stirrer, and enough filters to last for 2 years! includes zippered nylon tote bag