The Virtuoso is the grinder that will get you there with function, elegance, and style. Burrs: Manufactured in Europe, the Virtuoso’s 40 mm conical burrs grind coffee at 1.5 to 2.4 g/sec. depending on the setting.
But what really sets the Virtuoso burrs apart is that these burrs can do a very uniform grind, with a distinct lack of fines across its grinding range. Gearbox: In 2012, Baratza introduced the second generation Gearbox (GB 2.0). With GB 2.0, Baratza has significantly increased the strength and durability of the drive transmission while decreasing noise.
Grind Adjustment: Turn the hopper and with 40 settings you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for French Press. The grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns.
Grinds Left in Grinder: To maximize freshness, the Virtuoso minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder. Brewing Method: The Virtuoso is a great all around grinder, from manual brewing to espresso. Motor: A powerful, high torque DC motor effortlessly drives the burrs. This motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits long grinding duty-cycles.
THE COASTLINE DIGITAL POCKET SCALE INCLUDE:
*Power Button On/Off, Tare Function, Mode button for switching between measurements. *Powered by two AAA batteries *Constructed with a high-quality stainless steel platform, this digital kitchen scale is durable and easy to clean. *This scale’s compact size takes up minimal space on your countertop. (Product Dimensions: 4″ x 5″ x 3/4″. Platform Dimensions: 4″x4″) .
Perfect for you coffee lovers who enjoy a nice pour over coffee. This coffee grinder is an essential tool.
- CONSISTENT: The Virtuoso is so consistent at both the coarse and fine ends of the grind range that we consider it to be in a class all by itself – and so do many of the micro- and specialty-roasters who swear by it.
- EFFICIENT & SMOOTH: an efficient DC motor keeps your beans cool, even during extended grind times, while a combination of electric and gear speed reducers slow the burr to 450 RPM, ensuring a smooth bean feed and reducing noise, heat and static buildup.
- QUALITY & AESTHETICS: The Virtuoso’s exterior is just as finely tuned as its interior – a convenient front-mounted pulse button allows for grinding directly into an espresso filter basket, while a 60-second timer means that it’s easy to replicate the ideal grind time. With the Virtuoso, the look goes beyond merely functional. A sculptured metal top and base give this grinder an expensive, elegant image that adds a sense of class and quality to kitchen counters and coffee shop workspaces alike.
- DIGITAL SCALE: This scale offers Measurements to be displayed in either Standard or Metric: in 0.1gram/0.01ounce increments.
- GRINDER BRUSH: This brush cleans the conical burr grinder quickly and efficiently, preserving the look and function of your quality grinder.