Enjoy this two pack of one Basilur Tea Book Vol. 1 and one Tea Book Vol.2 Tea Notes for Book 1 – Black loose/leaf tea grade FBOP from the lower elevations of Ceylon with natural cornflower, jasmine buds, blue malva and flavor roasted almond. Cup color is medium. Tea Notes for Vol. 2 – Black loose/leaf tea grade FBOP from the lower elevations of Ceylon with natural papaya, marigold, sunflower, safflower and flavors orange, cinnamon, clove and vanilla. Cup color is medium.— Basilur is an expression of the art of drinking tea. Each range of Basilur depicts its own story related to the rich Sri Lankan heritage. Each product is a unique tea drinking experience which transports its discerning tea drinkers to another time and place. Basilur tea takes you through this long journey of tea, with innovative blends and packaging yet, keeping the 5000 year old traditions intact. This Tea Book is a gift from Basilur tea family to the connoisseurs of tea.
- �� Two 100g Tea Books, great for home or office use
- �� Aromatic, robust medium-full bodied Single Origin tea in a designer packaging
- �� 100% Pure Ceylon Tea, Packed in Sri Lanka and Garden Fresh
- �� Rich in antioxidants and heart healthy flavonoids
- �� Basilur obtains the choicest tea leaves from the very source of its growth.