Do you think Kopi Luwak is the most costly coffee on the planet? Reconsider! With 10 years in the making, Black Ivory Coffee Business of Restriction Taklang, Thailand collects the rarest and most expensive coffee in the marketplace today. In truth, Black Ivory Coffee is so unusual, it’s just available on our site, aside from selected luxury hotels. Stimulated by a love for coffee and the needs of the community, our unique vision has actually led us to produce one of the most extremely sought-after coffees in the world. Our fermentation procedure guarantees that coffee enthusiasts who choose coffee without the burnt aftertaste related to a lot of regular coffees will love our product’s smooth, delicate flavor.. If you want coffee of the rarest mix of tastes, look no additional!. After picking the best coffee cherries, they are naturally improved by the elephant’s digestive enzymes. The digestion process will begin and this can use up to 72 hours. The coffee cherries ferment in the stomach producing a really natural procedure that assists make the taste so delicious and unique without bitterness. Here are more reasons you will enjoy to experience our unique coffee: ✅ Thai Arabica cherries have a distinct taste, more fine-tuned by the unique procedure that includes notes of chocolate, tamarind hints of spice and subtle earth tones. ✅ It is notable for pleasant scent and its softer, more delicate tea-like yet intricate taste. ✅ We are devoted to support wildlife preservation and ecological awareness, being a model social business for conscientious coffee fans. 33 pounds of coffee cherries are needed to produce 1 lbs of our roasted beans. With 265 pounds produced each year, you will be one of the couple of individuals to experience this coffee. Treat yourself or an unique someone to the rarest coffee on the planet by buying Black Ivory Coffee today!
- & #x 1F418; INCREDIBLY DISTINCTIVE – Unique in every sense of the word and naturally refined by elephants, Black Ivory Coffee features notes of chocolate, tamarind, spice, a hint of grass and without the bitterness connected with regular coffee. Coffee lover or not, you will like the taste of every sip!
- & #x 1F418; PURE EXTRAVAGANCE – Black Ivory Coffee is only served at select luxury hotels due to the high demand and scarcity of the supply. Nevertheless, as just a few will have a chance to check out the homes in Thailand, Macau and the Maldives, we have reserved a portion so that consumers across a wider geographic region can enjoy our special coffee experience.
- & #x 1F418; ETHICAL SOURCING – Regional villagers along with trainees of the local high school get the advantage of every order you make, earning a day’s worth of incomes in just 15 minutes of work. The cash earned generally tends to support aging moms and dads, health costs, school costs, food, clothes and education.
- & #x 1F418; ENLIVENS DISCUSSION – Bring back the days to when there was more to an afternoon discussion than simply a pair of mobile phones. Each decadent brew of our gourmet coffee will put a time stamp on unforgettable events. A present that makes sure to please any coffee lover.
- & #x 1F418; SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY – Based in Ban Taklang, Thailand, we support the Golden Triangle Asian Elephant Foundation. They educate the kids of elephant care-giving households on the predicament of wild elephants in Thailand and on the issue of human elephant conflict. Kids travel to a national park where for the first time in their life they see elephants in the wild. For a lot of, this also represents the very first journey outside of their town.