Enjoy espresso, cappuccinos, or lattes at home with this compact espresso machine. It features a 15 bar pump system to deliver a perfect cream and a swivel jet Frother to make rich, creamy foam. It also comes with a built in tamper to help pack your grounds into the filter and correctly tamp them for the optimum espresso. The water tank and drip tray are removable for easy refilling and cleaning.
1. Water does not pump fast enough to make an espresso
A. The pump is a 15 Bar pressure. Please do not ramp the coffee too hard.
2. Burns the coffee.
A. Please calibrate the machine before use.
3. After a couple of cups of coffee the pressure became 0.
A. The pressure has to be built up before each coffee is made to get the right temperature
4. I’m not happy with the steam process of this machine. It boils rather than steaming and foaming the milk.
A. Please clean the steam wand especially the small hole that let air in and create the foam.
5. Water drips from the underside of the tank.
A. The tank must be fully inserted otherwise some water can pass through the seal
6. Coffee basket sticks and is difficult to turn.
A. When unit is new the turning is more strong but with usage it get loosen up.
- Stainless Steel Boiler with 15 bars of pressure
- The swivel jet Frother makes cappuccinos; lattes; or any other frothy milk beverage with ease
- 35 ounce removable water tank for easy filling
- Built in coffee tamper. Self priming operation requires no start up preparation
- Kindly review the video under the image section for set up related and cleaning instructions of Espresso Maker.
- Utilize De’Longhi’s call center for customized help setting up and maintaining your machine at 1-800-322-3848