There are two kinds of Kopi Luwak (civet coffee) based on the civet (luwak) types:
1. Wild Civet Coffee
Kopi Luwak comes from the wild civet.
Civet (luwak) choose the best coffee beans from some coffee tree. As we known Civet is the best animal coffee picker in the world.
The process of coffe bean fermentation in civet’s digestive system is running naturally fit in civet habitat.
2. Captive Civet Coffee
Kopi Luwak comes from civet in the cage (captivity).
Civet did not choose for themselves the best coffee beans of any coffee tree, but coffee beans provided by the coffee farmers for food.
The process of fermentation in the civet’s digestive system run “less” natural because of the civet did not choose their own food.
Buy 5 pcs get 1 free
No cancellation and no refund if the order have shipped. When your order placed and paid, we assume you have read & understand whole the term & condition which describe above.
- Buy 5 pcs get 1 free, Net Weight : 100 g/ 3.5oz (Roasted Beans), Ships from Indonesia With standard shipping normally takes 14-35 business days to reach the destination
- This is genuine 100% pure Wild Luwak Coffee (Civet Coffee) from Sumatra Island, Indonesia, an area well-known for its excellent coffee.
- Kopi Luwak comes from the wild civet, Arabica Wild Civet Coffee
- The coffee beans are collected by local farmers from wild civet-an animal called ‘Luwak’ (Paradoxurus) which are not from caged luwaks.
- FRESH Coffee , coffee is processed to order and do not keep coffee that has been roasted in a long time