Costa Rica boasts a coffee paradise located in the Central Highlands. Break the Cup has chosen to source coffee from the Los Santos Tarrazu region, known to produce one of the world’s best coffees.
Experts consistently rank the Tarrazu regional coffee in the top five. Tarrazu’s Strictly Hard Bean (SHB) has won award around the globe due to its magnificent aroma, full body and vibrant acidity. We have taken the quest to produce the world’s best coffee to the next level.
Break the Cup’s magic begins when each coffee bean is naturally enriched in mineral hot spring water from deep inside Costa Rica’s Rainforest.
The Hot Spring Twist is a one of a kind innovative process that enhances every characteristic and washes away many natural toxins resulting in a rich, smooth, aromatic and perfectly balanced cup of coffee.
Costa Rica’s unique Rainforest environment within a strong coffee legacy blend together to create… the perfect coffee paradise for Break the Cup.
- SELECT Coffee made with Single Origin 100 percent ARABICA coffee beans which are the best coffee beans grown in Costa Rica high in antioxidants and low in acidity
- HOT SPRINGS TWIST a one of a kind innovative fermentation process that enhances every characteristic with no added chemicals resulting in a rich and smooth aromatic cup of coffee
- FULL CITY Roast and packaging of our delicious gourmet coffee beans are performed in the sunshine state of Florida
- A COFFEE CUP. Perfectly balanced Miami Key Award winner with its vibrant aroma exotic flavor and winey acidity with buttery and rich full body mouthfeel
- RAINFOREST ALLIANCE. Break the Cup acquires single origin coffee from Rainforest Alliance farms that reflect our own social and environmental commitments