No two Coffee drinkers are the same – so when you make Coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-way Coffee maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a single-serve pod or grounds on the single-serve side. Each side has an easy-fill water reservoir with separate windows, so there’s Never any confusion or over-filling. You can also choose between regular or bold brew strength on both sides. The full-pot side brews up to 12 Cups of Coffee using grounds. It includes a programmable clock with 2-hour keep warm cycle and automatic shutoff, automatic pause and serve. The single-serve side can brew up to 10 oz. With a K-Cup Pod, or 14 oz. Travel mug with grounds. A removable cup rest doubles as a storage container for single-serve pods or to hold the gold-tone filter and brew basket.
- TWO WAYS TO BREW: Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a single-serve pod or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-in-1 coffee maker
- 12-CUP CARAFE SIDE WITH PERMANENT FILTER: Features programmable timer, auto pause and serve and 2-hour auto shutoff
- SINGLE-SERVE: BREW WITH K-Cup* PODS OR WITHOUT Pod holder and single-serve grounds basket are included Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage Pod-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
- SEPARATE WATER RESERVOIRS: Each brewer has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know which brewer has how much water
- BREWING FLEXIBILITY: The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple coffee drinkersRemove the cup rest when brewing for a travel mug
- SINGLE SERVE BREW TIME: In about 3 minutes, FlexBrew make a strong, great-tasting cup of coffee And you save energy because rather than heating water continuously, FlexBrew only heats the water when you’re ready to brew
- Note: Watch video at the 1:21 min mark we show how to program the unit Also refer Setting time instructions are on page 8