The Sandusky WS241430 is a standing three-shelf unit made of chrome-plated steel wire to support a 100-lb. per shelf capacity. This shelf unit has an open wire design to permit greater penetration of water from fire sprinklers, permit more light and air circulation in the work space, and resist dust build-up. This unit has a chrome finish for dirt and corrosion resistance and for durability. The shelves on this unit are adjustable in 1″ increments for precise adjustment of shelf heights. This shelf unit has adjustable levelers for uneven flooring.
The assembled unit is 24 x 30 x 14 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) Assembly instructions are included. No tools are required.
Standing shelf units are commonly used to store items to help create organized, efficient, and safer work areas. These systems typically consist of a frame or rack with open shelves. Added components such as casters, wheels, or handles are used for applications that require mobility. Standing shelf units are used in a variety of office, industrial, educational, and residential settings.
Sandusky Lee manufactures steel storage products for office, commercial, industrial, and educational applications. The company is headquartered in Littlestown, PA.
- Standing three-shelf unit made of chrome-plated steel wire to support a 250 lb per shelf capacity
- Open wire design permits greater penetration of water from fire sprinklers, permits more light and air circulation in the work space, and resists dust build-up
- Chrome finish for dirt and corrosion resistance and durability
- Shelves are adjustable in 1 inch increments for precise adjustment of shelf heights
- Assembly instructions included, no tools required