Stash sources its chamomile from Egypt, where the climate and centuries of expertise in cultivation makes Egyptian chamomile the very best.
- NOT JUST FOR BEDTIME: You can relax with a sweet, soothing, golden cup of chamomile tea any time of day. Equally delicious hot or iced, sweetened with honey, or unadorned. Enjoy the delicate, apple-like flavor of chamomile any time you need to unwind
- 100 COUNT BOX: Excellent for food service, gift packages or simple personal use. Individually packaged bags guarantee that every cup will taste as fresh as the day it was bagged, whether herbal, white, green, black, or oolong. Good tea in a stay-fresh bag.
- PREMIUM BAGGED TEA: All our teas, herbal, black, green, white, or oolong, are of the highest quality. For delicious flavor in every steep, our tea bags are packaged in stay-fresh foil wrappers to keep your tea fresh, from morning chai to bedtime chamomile.
- THE STASH TEA COMPANY was founded in 1972, supplying loose herbal teas & bulk herbs to natural food stores. In 1975, we added bagged teas & began to sell a full line of traditional & herbal teas. Try our Chamomile, Peppermint, Earl Grey, Green Tea, & more
- TEA OF INCOMPARABLE QUALITY Compare our quality teas to competitors–Numi, Choice, Yogi, Bigelow, Harney & Sons, Celestial Seasonings, Davidsons, The Republic of Tea, Teavana, Kusmi, Traditional Medicinals, Tazo, Rishi, Twinings, Mighty Leaf, Good Earth