Tim Hortons first opened its doors in 1964. Since that day, our premium blend coffee has been served only one way – fresh. Our special blend is made with 100% Arabica beans from several of the world’s most renowned coffee growing regions and always served within 20 minutes of brewing. Now there’s a new way to enjoy the great taste of Canada’s favorite coffee anytime with Tim Horton’s single serve coffee cups. Compatible for use in keurig K-Cup machines. Tim Horton’s and this product have no affiliation with keurig or K-Cup.
- 36 Single Serve Coffee Cups
- Special blends of 100% Arabica Medium Roast , Dark Roast and French Vanilla
- Enjoy the taste you love at home, one savory cup at a time
- Easy to recycle capsule where #6 plastics are accepted. Let capsule cool, peel filter away and place empty outer cup with your other recyclables.
- Tim Hortons and this product have no affiliation with Keurig Green Mountain Inc, Keurig or K-Cup