Twinings English Breakfast Tea was originally blended to complement the traditional, hearty English breakfast, from which its name derives. Their refreshing and invigorating flavor makes English breakfast one of the most popular black teas to drink at any time or occasion – not just for breakfast. English breakfast can be enjoyed with or without milk, sweetened or unsweetened – the choice is yours. English Breakfast Decaffeinated is a rich and satisfying robust tea, traditionally blended with Kenyan and Assam black teas.
- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 24 Decaffeinated English Breakfast Tea K-Cups. Fine black tea expertly selected from Kenya, Indonesia, Assam, Malawi and China. Using a Keurig Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavor.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twining’s moment.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA: English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twining’s still sells some of the world’s best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twining’s natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson’s Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea – try Twining’s of London Tea.