Amazon Price: $17.00 ($1.42 / Ounce) (as of October 17, 2021 12:41 am –
- Brand: Counter Culture Coffee
- Maker: Counter Culture Coffee
- FRUITY|MILK CHOCOLATE|SYRUPY. Roast Level: 70. Hologram is a medium-dark roast comprised of cleaned and natural coffees from Latin America and Africa. The components alter over the seasons, however the coffee constantly tastes fruity, chocolatey, and complex.
- CERTIFIED KOSHER whole bean coffee. We source only exceptional coffee beans that are sustainably farmed and ecologically sustainable. We keep comprehensive relationships with each of our partners.
- BLEND COMPONENTS: 65% URCUNINA, COLOMBIA/ 13% GEDE NATURAL, ETHIOPIA/ 12% MUDA NATURAL, ETHIOPIA/ 10% KUSHIKAMANA, KENYA.
- BECAUSE OUR FOUNDING IN 1995, Counter Culture has been an unrelenting pursuit of coffee excellence through a commitment to real ecological, social, and fiscal sustainability and a commitment to producing cutting-edge coffee people.
- PartNumber: –
- IsAdultProduct: no
- Size: 12 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- NumberOfItems: 1
Coffee Maker Best Sellers